Captains Krill Oil
- 1,000 mg of Antarctic Krill Oil with 155 mg of EPA & 95 mg of DHA
- 440 mg of Phospholipids
- 1.55 mg of Astaxanthin
- Non-GMO, No Gluten, artificial ingredients, or fillers
- 180-day money-back return policy
- Lower than an optimal amount of krill oil
- Very expensive for generic krill oil
- Lack of information related to manual processing
- User complaints of digestive discomfort
Why We Chose It
Captains Krill Oil is a popular brand that delivers 1,000 mg of generic krill oil and 435 mg of phospholipids. We were happy to see that this krill oil is sourced from the Antarctic Ocean. This product was the most expensive product we reviewed, costing $59.95 for a 30-day supply. This pricing surprised us, considering it has between 15-60% lower amounts of krill oil, EPA, DHA, phospholipids, and astaxanthin than the top-ranked brand on our list. We liked that Captains Krill Oil states that they manually process the krill oil and do not use chemical solvents. However, we could not verify the process and procedures used other than their marketing material, stating they use a manual method. The company does offer a generous 180-day return policy. Some users have complained about an upset stomach from taking the product. Captains Krill Oil formula comes in at a close second to the top-ranked brand on our list.
*Results are based on user-generated experiences with these products, and individual results may vary. Please refer to the manufacturer’s product website for detailed information.