Stonehenge Health Dynamic Biotics
- 16 Diverse Probiotic Strains
- 55 Billion CFUs of live cultures
- Clinically studied sub-strains listed on the label
- Includes Prebiotic NutraFlora™ fiber
- Dark Amber Glass Bottle for light and moisture protection
- Endorsed by a Doctor Specializing in Gut Health
- Vegetarian acid-resistant capsules
- Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, and No Preservatives
- Verified 90-day 100% money-back return policy
- The product tends to be out of stock due to high demand.
Why We Chose It
Stonehenge Health’s Dynamic Biotics is Review Scout’s top choice. With 16 diverse clinically studied probiotic strains, in a potent 55 Billion CFUs strength, NutraFlora prebiotic fiber, vegetarian delayed-release acid-resistant capsule, and a dark amber glass bottle make this an excellent probiotic supplement.
Dynamic Biotics lists each probiotic strains’ sub-strain giving shoppers the confidence that these high-quality and clinically studied strains.
We were able to verify that Stonehenge Health’s formula does not contain any synthetic fillers or artificial ingredients. It is also one of just a few brands we found to be endorsed by a Doctor who is a leading gastroenterologist and expert in digestive health.
As a top-tier, customer-focused brand, Stonehenge Health backs its products with a no-questions-asked, 90-day money-back guarantee. We also really liked that they offer customers impressive discounts on bundles. Click on the link below to see their current specials.*
*Results are based on user-generated experiences with these products, and individual results may vary. Please refer to the manufacturer’s product website for detailed information.