Viva Naturals Krill Oil
- 1,250 mg of Pure Antarctic Krill Oil with 165 mg of EPA & 90 mg of DHA
- 575 mg of Phospholipids
- 90-day money-back return policy
- 1.60 mg of Astaxanthin
- Low levels of EPA and DHA
- Consumer complaints of leaking capsules
- Return policy limited to first time purchase only
Why We Chose It
Viva Naturals Krill Oil is a popular brand that delivers 1,250 mg of krill oil and 575 mg of phospholipids. The amounts essential fatty acids EPA and DHA are about 30% lower than compared to our top-rated brand. Phospholipids and astaxanthin amounts were also about 10-20% lower. A common concern amongst users is that a recent change in the formulation has caused a fishy aftertaste and a fishy smell in the bottle. There have also been complaints regarding the new gel capsules leaking krill oil.
*Results are based on user-generated experiences with these products, and individual results may vary. Please refer to the manufacturer’s product website for detailed information.