- Contains three of the four essential ingredients: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin B1 as Benfotiamine, and PEA
- Contains Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin
- Includes a variety of herbs
- 180-Day Money back guarantee
- Only half the ALA needed for effective dosage
- Does not include Boswellia Serrata Gum Resin Extract
- Very expensive considering low dosage of ALA
- Requires 4 gelatin capsules per dosage
- User complaints of stomach upset
Why We Chose It
SciatiEase is a popular nerve support brand that has been selling for some time. We were pleased to see the potent dosage of PEA, Benfotiamine form of Vitamin B1, Methylcobalamin form of Vitamin B12, and other nerve-supporting B Vitamins. While this product does contain the standard form of ALA, it only offers 300 mg per serving, which is half of the 600 mg dosage confirmed for effectiveness by clinical studies. It’s also missing the important anti-inflammatory Boswellia Serrata.
While we applaud SciatiEase’s generous 180-day return policy, it’s the most expensive of all the products we reviewed, and some consumers have noted that it can be difficult to take since it requires 4 capsules per serving. Complaints of stomach upset may also be related to the large dosage requirement, the number of ingredients, and the use of gelatin capsules instead of consumer-preferred vegetarian capsules.
*Results are based on user-generated experiences with these products, and individual results may vary. Please refer to the manufacturer’s product website for detailed information.